LetterKillethLetterKilleth

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Phrom Phactory to Phantasy Dem Phrom Phactory to Phantasy Dem

Awesome

Hard sound balanced with chilling, full of variation and dynamics, catchy melodies, non-pretentious cool samples, TOTALLY enjoyed it... just keep it up! Goes to favs!

asddaw responds:

Thanks man! The final version is out, if you enjoyed this one, check my other version out! :)
Really nice when someone gives something positive on your work. :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/378692

Kami | Shibuya nights Kami | Shibuya nights

Wow it IS good

The only lack to me is that percussion sound over the drums and entire song it is too loud spoils the smooth atmosphere... the tune is relaxing and cool, it reaches what it aims for. Me likey...

Kamikazi1 responds:

Glad ye like it, and i agree with you on the shaker it is a tad bit to loud :)

DK Riff DK Riff

Respect

Good riff, cant wait for the whole song

deathkllr84 responds:

\m/

10 VOices 10 VOices

Great skillz there

Enjoyed it, nice upload, you got talent! =)

chacolah responds:

THanks!!!!

Dunes Media Project Dunes Media Project

Trippy ambient, way to go

Totally fell in love with it. The only thing that troubled my ears was pitch falling here and there... I work on the melody above the main one and add even more, but that's just what I would do. Piano touches (deep tones) were great, like at 1:35, at least i think it was piano with some effects or similar I am not sure =) If I was making alternative movie I would definitely love to have this track on it.

Thane3 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Although on Soundcloud, people commented that they loved it, so detuning is sort of a marmite thing, I have allot of stuff like that on Soundcloud, where the whole song is just pitch fucking a piano.

SP - Where are you? SP - Where are you?

Nice surprise!

Since you said it is first upload I didnt expect that it is this good! Awesome song I could totally imagine it in some movie while I listened.

Stoerphunk responds:

Thank you!
Well, i make music for 10 years now.
Just because it's my first upload doesn't mean it's my first track ever created. :D

The Tide. The Tide.

Considering that it's an unfinished idea... 8/10

My first thought was "well i heard many such songs" but since it is unfinished and instruments need to be changed and vocals added I rate 8 for now, first because it is done very well in spite of improper instruments and second because it has potential just please dont make it mediocre is easy to fall into it and this could be really great song.
Cheers

December lights (8bit) December lights (8bit)

Wow

Im truly impressed, very nice and catchy game theme!

Calamaistr responds:

Yea to be honest ive never made a melody so compact for a 8bit track.
It almost made itself as i was busy with it. :)

thanks!
-cal.

~[Tyrian V mix]~ ~[Tyrian V mix]~

Awesome theme!

Dynamic and energizing! I'd like to hear this theme in the background.

My Violent Heart (NIN remix) My Violent Heart (NIN remix)

Keep it up

You just put yourself on my fav musicians list with his one.
Excellent! and of course NIN for the WIN